Kosha Mangsho Recipe
January 28, 2022
Moist mutton pieces cooked in hot spicy curry, Kosha Mangsho is a popular Bengali dish with rich flavours and a must try for spice lovers.
- 500 grams Mutton, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup Mustard Oil
- 500 grams Hung Curd
- ½ cup Onions, grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic and Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Meat Curry Masala Powder
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Green Cardamom
- ½ inch Cinnamon Stick
- ½ tbsp Cee Pee Turmeric Powder
- 1½ tsp Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Cee Pee Cumin Seeds, roasted
- 1½ tbsp Salt
- In a wok, heat some oil. Once heated, add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Roast them until you start smelling the spices.
- Add onions and sauté them until they turn soft.
- Next, put in ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Meat Curry Masala Powder and red chilli. Stir-fry until garlic is completely cooked.
- It is time to add meat. Stir-fry at high flame until the protein is opaque.
- Lower the heat to low medium and keep sautéing until fats start to separate.
- Put in curd, salt, and cumin and keep cooking until fats separate again.
- For next few minutes, cook the meat covered with a tight lid on very low flame until it is properly cooked.
- Serve fresh and hot.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang