September 1, 2023
White Gravy is a rich and creamy gravy made with cashews and cream. To make this gravy, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Cee Pee Spices’ Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Cee Pee Spices’ Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Cee Pee Spices’ Red Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream
Here’s how to make the White Gravy:
- Soak the cashews in warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the cashews are soaked, blend them to a smooth paste.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan and add the ginger garlic paste. Sauté until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the cashew paste to the pan and mix well.
- Add the Cee Pee Spices’ Coriander powder, Cumin powder, and Red Chili powder to the mix and cook for a minute or two.
- Add a tablespoon of butter and let it melt into the mixture.
- Finally, add two tablespoons of cream and cook for another minute.
Your White Gravy is ready! Serve it with paneer, mushrooms, or mixed vegetables.
I hope these detailed explanations help you in making these delicious North Indian gravies using Cee Pee Spices. Enjoy!