How does the delivery process work?
- To begin with, our system processes your order and your products are inspected meticulously to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- Once they pass through the final round of quality check, they are properly packed and handed over to our reliable delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then transport the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided mailing address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- International Shipping – International clients do not have to pay import duties levied by their government to Cee Pee. Clients will have to pay customs duty to the courier service provider in order to receive the package.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are wrapped in a plastic cover. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like glass bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We take pride in the excellence and quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which Cee Pee ships their products?
Cee Pee ships throughout India! We now ship to Nepal as well. Login soon to our website to check new countries that are added to our shipping locations.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with information regarding the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can check the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Following are the names of some our trusted courier partners:
- Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/
- Ecom Express – http://www.ecomexpress.in/
- Wow Express – http://www.wowexpress.in/
- DTDC – http://www.dtdc.in/
- Aramex – http://www.aramex.com/
- Tanvi Express – http://www.tanviexpress.com/
- Delhivery – http://www.delhivery.com/
What is the estimated delivery time?
In case of most orders, we usually dispatch the package within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we maintain 95% of the catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of offering non-expired and fresh products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid the situation, these products might delay your order. However, in case of international orders, product delivery may be delayed due to reasons referable to logistics, public holidays, etc.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be delayed owing to increased volumes. We will aim to dispatch all orders within 5 days of the order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is an entirely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have just been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured you would only have to pay for the shipping/CoD charge if valid on the first package of the order you receive.
International orders, in most instances, will be shipped in their entirety as single shipment.
Is there any shipping charge applicable on my order?
- Generally, we have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- India shipping charges – A flat charge of Rs.70 is applied to all orders below Rs.500, whereas the shipping if free for all orders above Rs.500.
- International shipping charges – A flat rate of all Rs.500 is charged for all orders below Rs.5000, whereas the shipping is free for all orders above Rs.5000.
- Currently, we are not accepting orders below Rs.500
Does Cee Pee ship outside India?
At present Cee Pee ships only to Nepal. However, we are working on starting international delivery to several other countries, so stay tuned!