Tomato Lime Garam Masala Soup Recipe
January 2, 2022
Tangy, creamy and fragrant, this tomato lime soup is delish with a dash of garam masala.
- 4 Cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sized Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic,
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala Powder
- 1½ cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Fresh Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- Roasted Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium flame. Add cardamom, cumin and red chilli powderand roast for about 30 seconds until the spices are fragrant.
- Next, add onion, garlic, and salt and cook for another 5 minutes until onions are translucent. Stir occasionally to avoid the spices from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add tomatoes and cook them for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Once tomatoes are softened and completely cooked turn off the heat and let the soup, cool down. Add yogurt and lime juice.
- With a hand blender, blend the soup in the pan until it has smooth consistency.
- Serve it hot or refrigerate and serve chilled. Garnish with coriander leaves and toasted white sesame.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang