Garam Masala Vegetable Soup Recipe
January 1, 2022
A simple soup recipe with lots of vegetables and spices with Garam Masala is a popular winter meal. It offers a gust of warmth along with rich flavours.
- 4 cups Water
- ½ cup Coconut Milk (thick)
- 1 tbsp any Cooking Oil or Coconut oil
- 1 large Carrot, diced
- 1 large Potato, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ Medium sized Onion, minced
- ½ cup Pureed Tomato
- 2 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes to taste
- In a deep pan, heat some oil and add minced onion and garlic. Cook them until the raw smell of onion and garlic is gone.
- Next, add diced potatoes and carrots. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add pureed tomatoes, salt, garam masala, sugar and chilli flakes.
- Mix everything thoroughly, add water and turn down the flame to low. Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes and then add coconut milk. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Adjust the salt and other seasonings. Garnish with chopped parsley or coriander.
- Serve fresh and hot.
Try this recipe for Snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang