Stir Fry Veggies Recipe
February 28, 2022
This recipe is a delicious and a saviour when you have some leftover vegetables in refrigerator. Mouth-watering delicious, it is easy to prepare and packed with flavours of sambar masala.
- ½ Cup Cauliflower, cut into little florets
- 1 Carrot, chopped in ½-inch pieces
- 10-12 Beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Ceepee Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Ceepee Sambar Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds along with cumin seeds. Let them crackle.
- Add all vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Next, add sambar powder, mix properly and let the veggies cook for about 2 minutes.
- It is time to add salt and sauté for another 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Stir-fry veggies with Sambar masala is ready, serve fresh with rive roti and dal of your choice.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang