Directions to make the best Mix pickle
July 28, 2022
- Take turnips, cauliflower, radish, majestic, turmeric, beans, ginger, and green chilli. Dice all the vegetables according to your convenience, add enough water to a cooking vessel, and bring it to a boil, dice all the vegetables according to your convenience and pour them into the vessel except chilies and turmeric and let the vegetables simmer in the boiling water for three minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chillies and turmeric and just strain the vegetables immediately after three minutes. .
- Lay a cloth over a tray and let the vegetables dry. After 1 and a half hours when the vegetables are ready and dry, we will head to the part where we prepare the masala. .
- Dry roast yellow mustard for one minute over medium flame. .
- Next, dry roast fennel seeds, methi seeds and cumin for one or 1½ minutes. .
- Grind roast yellow mustard coarsely and other roasted spices too. .
- Now take a cauldron and add one cup of mustard oil to it. .
- Once you can see smoke and smell the aroma of the pickle, turn off the flame and allow the oil to cool. .
- Add Ajwain, Hing, Black Pepper, and Turmeric Powder to the oil and mix well. .
- Add the blanched vegetables, and add healthy Ginger and Green Chilies to the oil. .
- Now add one teaspoon of kalonji (Black Cumin), salt, and 1/4 cup of Kashmiri Mirch Powder and mix everything well. .
- Add yellow mustard, fennel, cumin, and fenugreek seeds, mix well, and lastly add half a cup of vinegar and the pickle is ready. .
Now keep these mixed people in a box for four days and let it soak all the goodness of the mix.
Too lazy to go through this hassle of making the best Mix pickle at home? Or you just don’t have the time for it? Don’t worry we have got you covered. Buy the best mix pickle at our website. Apart from mix pickles online, you can find and explore other delicious flavours too.