Roasted Sambar Potatoes Recipe
February 28, 2022
Tangy and zesty, the roasted potatoes with flavours of sambar masala are simple yet scrumptious.
- 3 Medium-sized Potatoes, boiled and diced
- 2 tsp Ceepee Sambar Masala Powder
- ¼ tsp Ceepee Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Ceepee Hing Powder
- ¼ tsp Ceepee Jeera Powder
- ½ tsp Ceepee Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ceepee Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Split Urad Dal
- 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- 2 Dried Red Chillies, halved
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a pan heat oil and put in mustard seeds. Let them splutter and put in urad dal, red chillies, curry leaves and hing powder. Sauté until dal is golden brown in colour.
- Add potatoes, salt, jeera powder, haldi powder, red chilli powder, and Sambar masala Gently mix the potatoes.
- Roast the potatoes on medium-low flame stirring occasionally until potatoes are golden brown. It will take approximately 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve them fresh and hot with rice, roti or even as snack with chutney.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang