Spicey Fried Rice with Sambar Masala Recipe
February 28, 2022
This rice preparation is easy and delish and with the addition of Sambar Masala, it tastes unique and aromatic. This dish can be prepared with fresh rice or left over rice with vegetables available at home and can be enjoyed with raita, or chutney of choice.
- 2 Cups Boiled Rice
- 2 tbsp Ghee or clarified Butter
- 1 tbsp Green and Yellow Capsicum, chopped
- 1 bunch Coriander, finely chopped
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coconut, grated
- 3 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Peanuts, roasted and crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1½ tbsp Ceepee Sambar Masala
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1½ tsp Ceepee Mustard Seeds
- In a bowl, heat ghee, add mustard seeds, and let them splutter. Now add curry leaves, garlic, onions, and capsicum. Roast them until each element is properly done.
- Next, add tomatoes, coriander leaves, grated coconut, and salt and sambar powder. Mix well, cook until tomatoes are slight soft but maintains crunchiness. Turn off the flame.
- Toss in boiled rice along with lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix the rice evenly.
- Delicious rice dish infused with flavours of Sambar masala is ready. Serve fresh and hot.
Try this recipe for Dinner, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang