Spinach Garam Masala Soup Recipe
January 3, 2022
Packed with nutrition, taste and comfort, Spinach Garam Masala Soup is a wholesome and healthy recipe.
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup Onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour or Besan
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Jeera Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream, for topping
- In a saucepan, heat some oil. Add bay leaf and sauté for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- Next, add garlic and roast it until they turn light brown. Keep stirring so not to burn them.
- Keep the flame low and add onions. Sauté them until they are softened.
- Next, add spinach, black pepper and salt. Keep stirring and mixing.
- Now add besan to the pan and mix evenly. Pour water in the pan and mix again thoroughly.
- Bring the mix to a boil and then let it simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add jeera powderand shahi garam masala. Mix it well, turn off the heat and let the soup cool.
- Remove the bay leaf and blend the content with hand blender to smooth consistency. Adjust the seasoning and consistency by adding water.
- Once again, simmer the blended soup for 2-3 minutes.
- When cooked serve it fresh with a dash of coconut cream and crushed black pepper.
Try this recipe for Snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang