Spicy Papad Raita Recipe
August 11, 2021
Refreshing and spicy, this raita recipe is perfect as a side dish, especially in hot and scorching heat of summers. Serve it with complete meal or with vegetable pulao.
- 2 cup Curd, well beaten
- 2-3 Cee Pee Spicy Papad, roasted
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Jeera Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika Powder
- 2 Sprig Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- Black Salt to taste
- In a big bowl, pour curd and whisk it until, smooth and creamy.
- Add all spices including roasted cumin powder, paprika powder and black salt. Mix it well and refrigerate it for at least 1-2 hours.
- Take curd out of the fridge right before serving, add chopped coriander leaves, roughly broken spicy papad and mix it nicely. Serve papad raita with vegetable pulao for a refreshing dinner or lunch.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang