Sabudana Bhel Recipe
December 20, 2021
This bhel is a quick and snaky recipe with goodness of roasted peanuts, boiled potatoes and cashews.
- ½ Cup Sabudana, washed and soaked in water for at least 4-5 hours or overnight
- 1 medium sized Potato, boiled, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 pinch Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Cashews
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Cee Pee Sendha Namak to taste
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- Lemon Juice, few drops
- Begin with dry roasting peanuts in a pan until they are crisp and brown. Once roasted, keep them aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, roast cashew until golden brown. Keep them along with peanuts.
- Add cooking oil in the same pan and add sabudana. Stir continuously while sautéing them.
- Cook the sabudana pearls until they become transparent, soft and completely cooked.
- Next, add diced potatoes, peanuts, cashews, sendha namak, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix them well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve fresh.
Try this recipe for Breakfast, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang