Mixed Vegetable Jeera Raita Recipe
December 13, 2021
- 1 Cup homemade curd
- 1-2 tbsp Milk or as per requirement
- 1 tbsp Cee Pee Cumin Seeds
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- ½ Cucumber, diced
- ½ Red Onion, finely chopped
- ½ Potato, diced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Raita Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, roughly chopped for
- Begin with dry roasting cumin seeds in a pan. Stir and roast until you smell the earthy smell.
- Remove it from heat and crush them in a mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl whisk the curd and add enough milk to get a runny consistency.
- Add tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and cucumber, salt, crushed cumin and raita masala to the curd. Mix well.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chill in refrigerator and serve with the meals.
Try this recipe for Dinner, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang