Aloo Jeera Raita Recipe
December 10, 2021
- 1 Cup Curd, whisked
- 1 medium-large boiled Potato, diced
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Cumin Seeds, dry roasted
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Black Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Keep the dices potato ready in a bowl.
- Dry roast the jeera in a pan and crush them to almost powdered consistency.
- In a new bowl, whisk the curd to smooth consistency.
- Add diced potatoes, and crushed cumin. Mix well.
- Now add salt and black pepper powder. Mix again properly.
- Serve chilled with breakfast or dinner.
Try this recipe for Snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang