Jeera Cucumber Raita Recipe
December 7, 2021
- 1 Cup medium-sized Cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup Yogurt, whisked
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Kashmiri lal Mirch
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander
- In a bowl, whisk the curd until very smooth.
- Add the grated or chopped cucumber to the bowl.
- Next, add all the dry spices including salt, red chilli powder, crushed cumin seeds and chaat masala. Mix them all well.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix once again.
- Serve it chilled or at room temperature. Garnish with mint leaves.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang