Jeera Aloo – Perfect On the Go Recipe
December 23, 2020
- To make jeera aloo, you just need to boil some potatoes first
- Make sure potato is just cooked not crumbly.
- Let potatoes cool down, then peel them and chop in small cubes.
- Heat 3 tablespoon ghee till hot.
- Keep it on medium flame.
- Add 2.5 teaspoons Cee Pee Spices Whole Jeera and let them crackle.
- Stir continously as the cumin seeds will begin to crackle quickly.
- Once the seeds crackle and change color, then add 2 to 3 finely chopped green chilies.
- Add Potato & mix well.
- Add Cee Pee Spices Sendha Namak as per taste.
- Saute the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes on low to medium flame stirring often.
- Then add 3 to 4 teaspoons lemon juice. For a less sour taste you can add less lemon juice.
- Now add ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves and enjoy with #allyouwishtohave.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang
#CeePeeSpices #cookwithus #celebrationofflavours