Stuffed Paratha Recipe
October 13, 2021
There is no better way to start your day with a fresh and delicious stuffed paratha with curd and a spoonful of mix pickle. Be it aloo ka paratha, mooli ka paratha or gobi ka paratha, mix achar goes well with every combination.
- 3 Potatoes, boiled and lightly mashed
- ½ tsp Cee Pee red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Dhaniya Powder
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Chaat Masala
- ½ Green Chilli, chopped
- Salt to taste Black Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Wheat Dough
- In a bowl of mashed potatoes, add all the spices along with green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix it well and divide it into 8 equal parts.
- Divide wheat dough or atta in 8 equal dough balls. Flatten each ball with a roller pin into a 4-inch disc or roti.
- Place the mashed potato mixture in the middle of roti and fold its sides upwards.
- Gently press the potato mixture inside and keep bringing the side up to gradually form a ball.
- Dip the ball in dry flour and very gently flatten it with your fingers. This will help the filling spread evenly all across the paratha.
- Now with the help of roller pin, roll the disc evenly on all side. Ensure the the disc in neither too thick nor too thin.
- Roll it gently so that filling does not squeeze out of it. In case filling oozes out, sprinkle some over it, press it gently and use again roller pin to flatten it.
- Heat the pan or griddle on medium high heat. When pan is hot enough, transfer the aloo paratha on it. In about 2 minutes, as you will see bubbles, flip it to the other side.
- Press it gently with spatula. Soon the paratha will begin to puff. Drizzle some drops of oil or ghee and flip it again.
- When both sides are properly cooked, remove it from the pan.
- Aloo paratha is ready. Serve it hot with mouth-watering mix pickle and curd. Enjoy until your tummy fills as well as your taste buds.
Try this recipe for Break Fast, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang