Posta Dana Sandesh Recipe
November 12, 2021
A sweet delicacy from Bengal, it is a delish dessert with earthiness of posta dana and goodness of cottage cheese. Light and mouth-watering, it is a must during winters.
- Start with draining the excess water from cottage cheese by hanging it in muslin cloth tightly for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Take out the cheese and put it in a large bowl. Add sugar and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Now put a pan on low flame, add cheese, and sugar mixture. Saute it for 2-3 three minutes until the sugar dissolves. Add cardamom powder to the pan and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and allow the dough to cool. It is time to knead the chenna until it takes a texture of soft dough.
- Make small balls of chenna dough.
- Once again, heat a pan and roast posta dana on low flame for about a minute.
- Roll the channe ball over roasted posta dana and keep it in a serving plate.
- Posta dana Sandesh is ready. Serve it fresh or can keep it refrigerated for almost a week.
Try this recipe for Dinner, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang