Khas Khas Badam ka Halwa Recipe
November 11, 2021
A perfect winter recipe that helps to keep our body warm, posta dana ka halwa is not just delicious to savour but also quite healthy.
- 1 cup Cee Pee Posta Dana, washed and soaked for at least 3 hours
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Desi Ghee or Clarified Butter
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 4 Almonds, sliced
- 2 Pistachios, sliced
- 2 Cashew Nuts, sliced
- Begin with grinding the soaked posta dana with some water to make smooth paste.
- In a kadai, heat some ghee and wait until it completely melts.Add posta dana paste and roast it on low heat.Make sure to stir it continuously until it turns light golden in colour.it will take about 12-15 minutes to roast.
- As the posta dana paste thickens, add milk and sugar, Mix it well and stir regularly. Sugar can be added according to taste.
- Cook it for 15 minutes while mixing thoroughly. It gets thicken and shiny in a while and start to leave the sides of kadai.
- It is the right time to add 4 tbsp of ghee. Keep roasting it on low flame.
- In a few minutes, turn off the flame. Garnish with almond, pistachio, cashew nuts and cardamom powder. Mix well. Serve it fresh and hot.
Try this recipe for Dinner, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang