Mutton Korma Recipe
July 4, 2021
Mutton Korma is a delicious mutton recipe that is not just a delight to your taste buds but also a staple during festivals like Eid or a dinner party. Apart from being a perfect dish for meat lovers, it is also easy to prepare at home in about an hour time.
- ½ cup oil
- 1 large onion, slices
- 700 gms mutton
- 3-4 tsp curd
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp Cee Pee coriander powder
- Cee Pee Mutton Khada Masala
- 3-4 cloves garlic, roughly ground
- 1 inch garlic, roughly ground
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp onions, fried
- Take oil in deep dish and heat it. Add finely sliced onions and fry them lightly.
- Lightly roast Cee Pee Mutton Khada masala in a pan.
- Now add mutton, curd, red chilli powder, salt, water, coriander powder and stir for few minutes.
- Once nicely mixed, add the minced garlic, ginger, roasted mutton khada masala and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook on low flame for nearly 30 minutes and then add fried onions and stir well.
- Cover again and cook for another hour or until done.
- Garnish with lightly fried onion rings and serve hot.
Try this recipe for Dinner the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang