Mutton Cutlets Recipe
November 2, 2021
Delicious, easy to cook and loved by every foodie, mutton cutlets are quite popular among meat lovers. Prepared with few ingredients easily available in any pantry, these cutlets are an amalgamation of delicate balance of spices and tender meat with a crunchy texture on outside.
- 250 gm Minced Mutton
- ½ Potato, boiled
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1-inch Ginger, crushed
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, chopped
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Turmeric Powder
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Mint Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup Refined Oil
- 2 tsp Cee Pee Mutton Masala Powder
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all the spices and herbs. Begin with adding ginger, garlic, onions, coriander leaves, mint
leaves, green chilli, turmeric powder, and mutton masala powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now add boiled potato to it, mash it, and mix it thoroughly with the spice and herb mixture.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the mutton gently between your hands and press out all the extra moisture.
- Add the mutton to the potato and spice mix, add salt to taste and mix everything evenly.
- Once it is properly mixed, take small portions of the mixture and shape them into small balls. Press them between your palms and flatten them in the shape of cutlets.
- Coat these cutlets with breadcrumbs one by one and set them aside to rest.
- In a pan, heat some oil over medium flame. Once hot, place the coated cutlets in to the hot oil and fry them until they are crisp and golden brown. Ensure that mutton is properly cooked.
- Soak all the extra oil with a paper towel. Serve it hot and fresh with a dip of your choice.
Try this recipe for snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang