Meethi Seviyan Recipe
February 18, 2021
- 1/4 cup shavige /Vermicelli
- 2 tablespoon palm jaggery syrup (thick)
- 1 tablespoon cashewnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- A pinch of saffron
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 cups of whole milk
- Heat a pan add ghee and roast cashewnut and then the raisins . Remove and keep it aside.
- In the same pan roast the vermicelli, to a nice aroma and changes color.
- Boil milk in pot, simmer it and add the roasted vermicelli . Cook for about 10 mins , stirring in between to prevent it from sticking to the bottom. Add saffron and boil it for 1 more min.
- Heat a small pot with 2 tablespoons of water and add the jaggery boil it to a thick consistency.
- Turn off the heat. Add the roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
- After about 5 mins add the jaggery syrup. Don’t add the syrup when the milk is hot else it will curdle.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang
Serve hot or cold.