Lentils with Hing Powder: First Recipe
December 1, 2021
- 1 Cup Moong Dal, washed and soaked for one hour
- 2½ tsp Ghee or Clarified Butter
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Jeera
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Hing
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, two teaspoons of ghee and moong. Mix everything properly and boil the dal for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Once dal is cooked, prepare tempering in another pan. Heat ½ tsp ghee, add jeera and hing. Sauté it for few seconds and pour it over dal.
- Mix it with gentle hands and serve the dal with hing tadka hot and fresh with roti or rice.
Cooking is a powerful art and science that brings out the best of flavours from certain combination of herbs and spices. Hing or asafoetida is one such power packed spice that offers a punch of flavour to entire dish with just a pinch or two. With Ceepee’s Hing Powder, prepare the flavoursome delicacies for your get together or daily meals. Now you can avail Ceepee’s Hing online buy it on Amazon, Grofers, BigBasket and other platforms at best Hing Powder price.