Khus Khus ka Halwa/Posta ka Halwa Recipe
September 2, 2021
As the winters approach, posta ka halwa tends to warm the heart with its delightful flavours and other fragrant spices.
- 1 cup Cee Pee Posta Dana , soaked in water overnight
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Fine Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5-6 Almonds, chopped
- 5-6 Pistachios, chopped
- 5-6 Makhane
- Begin with grinding the soaked posta dana into fine paste.
- In a pan, heat ghee and lightly roast the makhanas for about a minute.
- Take out the fox nut and keep them aside. Add half cup of ghee and add posta dana paste into it. Mix well and cook until it is well roasted or until it turns golden brown. It will take around 2- to 25 minutes.
- Add sugar to the pan and mix again.
- Now add cardamom powder and milk and mix the paste thoroughly.
- Keep stirring the mixture for a minute or two and cover it with a lid. Cook it on low flame until moisture dries up.
- Garnish it with almonds, pistachios and makhanas.
- Serve hot and feel the warmth in winters.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang