Jeera Masala Drink Recipe
May 20, 2021
Jeera Masala Soda is a refreshing drink extremely popular during Indian summers. It is available on streets, as bottles drink but it tastes bets when made fresh at home.
- 4-5 tsp Cee Pee Whole Jeera/Cumin Seeds, dry roasted and grinded
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Black Salt
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Chaat Masala to taste
- 3-4 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cee Pee Black Pepper Powder
- Plain Soda
- In one-cup water add sugar, salt and chaat masala and mix well until it all dissolves.
- Now add freshly roasted and grinded cumin seeds and black pepper powder and mix again
- Put it on low to medium flame and prepare a thick mixture while stirring occasionally.
- Store the thick syrup in a glass bottle.
- In a glass, add ice cubes as required, lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of syrup.
- Fill the glass with soda, mix it and serve the cool beverage immediately.
Try this recipe for Snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang