Achari Aloo Tikka Recipe
December 26, 2021
A delicious Indian vegetarian appetizer with beautiful spice mix of Mix pickle brings out a perfect balance of sweet, tangy, sour and spicy flavour in roasted potatoes.
- 500 gms Baby Potatoes (about 30 in number), bwashed, boiled and peeled
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper, cubed into 1.5” pieces
- 1 medium Onion, cubed into 1.5” pieces
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 9 tbsp Yogurt, thick consistency
- 2 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour, roasted
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Cee Pee Mix Pickle
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Amchoor Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cee Pee Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat some mustard oil and switch off the flame. Keep it aside to cool down until slightly warm.
- In a large bowl, mix all other ingredients including yogurt, spices,mix pickle and give it a good mix until you get a smooth mix.
- Now add cooled mustard oil and mix again. Time to taste marinate and adjust the seasoning.
- Next, put in the vegetables and using your hands or a large spoon, gently mix the ingredients to coat veggies generously.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours for flavours to absorb.
- In an air fryer, arrange an aluminium foil along the base and sides. Put in the marinated veggies and slide in the basket.
- Adjust the temperature at 250 degree Celsius and let it cook for 6 minutes. Take out onions and peppers and let the potatoes cook for another 6-7 minutes until they get crisp skin and slight charring.
- Arrange the veggies and potatoes in a serving dish and serve fresh and hot with chutneys, salad and lemon wedges.
Try this recipe for Snacks, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang