5-Ingredient Chicken Curry
September 9, 2022
You read that right, just 5 ingredients – Onions, Garlic, Tomatoes, Chicken, and of course the best, Chicken Masala. If you need to cook something fancy while you are preparing for guests, this recipe is your go-to. As the chicken cooks in the pan, you can ready your home just in time to welcome company with a smiling face and bowl full of chicken.
For the gravy:
- 4-6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1½ tbsp Chicken Masala
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, mix Kuti Mirch, Turmeric Powder and Salt. Add Chicken to this marinate and mix with your hands gently as you massage it deep into the meat.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add oil. Add onions and some crushed garlic to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes start to get squished together. Take the skillet off the heat and let this mixture cool.
- Blend the mixture to get a nice thick gravy.
- Add in the marinated chicken and cook on low flame covered for about 45 mins, stirring once in a while. You can ½ cup water if you would like more gravy.
- Serve hot with rice, naan or roti.
Whether it’s for yourself or when you have people over, when it comes to cooking chicken recipes, getting the best chicken masala is crucial, especially to both the recipes listed here. Try these recipes with premium quality spices from Cee Pee Spices.