Soup Recipes with Shahi Garam Masala
A complex assortment of fragrant spices originated in Northern India where chilly winters call for warming spices, Garam Masala is one of the most popular spice blend used. With a hint of sweetness from cinnamon, citrusy flavour from coriander seeds, spiciness from peppercorns, pungency from cloves, earthiness from cumin seeds and fragrant green cardamom brings out a perfect potpourri of essence in a dish. However, as we say change is the only constant, similarly the flavours of Garam Masala also change constantly in accordance with the region, cook and every household. In general, garam masala is more aromatic and mild in Northern India whereas as we travel down south, the blend becomes spicier and hotter.
Healthy and packed with many medicinal values, Garam Masala when added to dish in a small quantity offers deep rich flavours and its benefits to the food. From boosting metabolism and digestion to fighting bad breath, flatulence and bloating, a pinch of spice mix is enough to provide a gastronomic adventure. Garam Masala is a common ingredient in curries and gravy delicacies as well as lentil recipes, today our version of recipes include a fragrant twist of various soups. While enticing your taste buds with burst of flavours, addition of garam masala to these soup recipes makes them more appetizing.
With Ceepee’s Shahi Garam Masala, now bring out the best of ingredients at economical shahi garama masala price. Each shahi garam masala packet is hygienically packed with freshest of spices in perfect proportion.
Soups and Culinary Uses of Shahi Garam Masala
A steaming bowl of soup with right spices is as comforting and hearty meal as one can imagine. With dash of veggies, lentils, herbs and spices, it serves as a wholesome meal with delish flavours especially during chilly winters. Garam Masala offers warmth and depth of flavours to these soup recipes.
Garam Masala Vegetable Soup
A simple soup recipe with lots of vegetables and spices with Garam Masala is a popular winter meal. It offers a gust of warmth along with rich flavours.
- 4 cups Water
- ½ cup Coconut Milk (thick)
- 1 tbsp any Cooking Oil or Coconut oil
- 1 large Carrot, diced
- 1 large Potato, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ Medium sized Onion, minced
- ½ cup Pureed Tomato
- 2 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes to taste
- In a deep pan, heat some oil and add minced onion and garlic. Cook them until the raw smell of onion and garlic is gone.
- Next, add diced potatoes and carrots. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add pureed tomatoes, salt, garam masala, sugar and chilli flakes.
- Mix everything thoroughly, add water and turn down the flame to low. Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes and then add coconut milk. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Adjust the salt and other seasonings. Garnish with chopped parsley or coriander.
- Serve fresh and hot.
Tomato Lime Garam Masala Soup
Tangy, creamy and fragrant, this tomato lime soup is delish with a dash of garam masala.
- 4 Cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sized Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic,
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala Powder
- 1½ cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Fresh Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- Roasted Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium flame. Add cardamom, cumin and red chilli powder and roast for about 30 seconds until the spices are fragrant.
- Next, add onion, garlic, and salt and cook for another 5 minutes until onions are translucent. Stir occasionally to avoid the spices from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add tomatoes and cook them for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Once tomatoes are softened and completely cooked turn off the heat and let the soup, cool down. Add yogurt and lime juice.
- With a hand blender, blend the soup in the pan until it has smooth consistency.
- Serve it hot or refrigerate and serve chilled. Garnish with coriander leaves and toasted white sesame.
Spinach Garam Masala Soup
Packed with nutrition, taste and comfort, Spinach Garam Masala Soup is a wholesome and healthy recipe.
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup Onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour or Besan
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Jeera Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Shahi Garam Masala
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream, for topping
- In a saucepan, heat some oil. Add bay leaf and sauté for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- Next, add garlic and roast it until they turn light brown. Keep stirring so not to burn them.
- Keep the flame low and add onions. Sauté them until they are softened.
- Next, add spinach, black pepper and salt. Keep stirring and mixing.
- Now add besan to the pan and mix evenly. Pour water in the pan and mix again thoroughly.
- Bring the mix to a boil and then let it simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add jeera powder and shahi garam masala. Mix it well, turn off the heat and let the soup cool.
- Remove the bay leaf and blend the content with hand blender to smooth consistency. Adjust the seasoning and consistency by adding water.
- Once again, simmer the blended soup for 2-3 minutes.
- When cooked serve it fresh with a dash of coconut cream and crushed black pepper.
A simple vegetarian meal with a dash of spices can do magic on our palates. These soup recipes with hint of shahi garam masala are warming and delicious, especially for chilly winters. Add it to your gravies, roasted vegetables, and a pinch is enough to offers a breeze of beautiful flavours. With Ceepee’s Shahi Garam Masala prepare mouth-watering meal at best shahi garam masala price. Now available online at Amazon, Grofer, BigBasket etc, enjoy the best of Cee Pee spices at comfort of your home.