Mushroom Masala Curry Recipe
October 4, 2021
A simple and delectable dish is prepared with goodness of spices and many fresh ingredients. The soft and yummy mushroom dunked in creamy gravy is all time favourite for any get together. Pair it with rice or any kind of bread for a delicious experience.
- 5-6 tsp Cooking oil
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Jeera
- 2 medium sized Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic and Ginger paste
- 4 Tomatoes, pureed
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Garam Masala
- 3-4 tsp Cee Pee Sabji Masala
- Salt to taste
- 20 Mushroom, sliced
- 2 Cup Water
- 5 Cashews, soaked and grind to smooth paste
- 4 tbsp Cream or malai
- 4 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cee Pee Kasuri Methi
- In a large kadai, heat oil and add cumin seeds and cinnamon stick. Saute until the sputtering stops.
- Next, add onion, garlic ginger paste and roast them until they turn golden brown.
- It is time to add tomatoe pulp, and cook it on medium heat until oil separates.
- Now add turmeric powder, garam masala powder and sabji masala powder along with salt and mix well.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame until it is well cooked or for about a minute.
- Put in sliced mushrooms and mix them gently. Cover the kadai and simmer it for about 5 minutes.
- Add water and cashew paste, mix it well and simmer for another 15 minutes or until mushrooms are completely cooked.
- Add cream, coriander leaves and kasuri methi in the end and mix it properly and gently.
- Serve the dish hot with rice or roti.
Addition of this peppy sabji masala to stir fry vegetables in tomato gravy, aloo matar, or dry mix veg or to your daals gives an appetizing essence to the meals making it all the more delightful. With Ceepee’s
Sabji Masala online, you can bring those flavours to your dish at convenience of your home at best sabji masala price. Now buy your favourite Cee Pee spices at various online portals including Amazon, Grofers, Bigbasket and more.