Haldi ka Doodh Recipe
May 1, 2021
There is no better home remedy of treating sore throat and common cold that turmeric milk. It is often served as a replacement for hot cocoa or coffee in winter to keep yourself warm.
- ¼ tsp Cee Pee Haldi Powder
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- 1 pinch Clove powder
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ tsp honey or according to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, cloves, ginger and all other spices.
- Heat milk in a pan over medium flame until heated. It will take about 3-4 minutes. Stir honey in milk until dissolved.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric mixture in the pan, mix thoroughly, and reduce flame to medium-low.
- Cook until the flavours blend for around 2-3 minutes. Strain the mixture into a cup and enjoy the milk in the cold winters.
Try this recipe for Lunch, share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang