Brew the Best Masala Chai Recipe
April 11, 2021
Brewing a cup of Masala Chai is not a complicated task in comparison to all the health benefits it holds in it. There is no standard way to make this drink; some prefer it mellow while others strong. For traditional Masala Chai recipe, follow the below mentioned step.
Ingredient and Prepration
- In a saucepan or a small container, heat 2 cups of water (500ml)
- When the water come to a boil, add the content of Chai Masala Packet by Cee Pee.
- Boil the blend of spices along with water for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar or any other sweetener according to your taste.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of black tea leaves. Boil for another minute. Boil according to the strength of tea you would like to have.
- Once you are satisfied with the brew, add ¼ cup milk or as per your taste.
- Simmer the mixture for 2-3 minutes after adding milk.
- Pour the Masala Chai through strainer directly in to the cup.
- Serve hot and delicious Masala Chai with Indian snacks or cookies.
Try this recipe for Break Fast , share the video/picture with us on facebook/instagram and get featured #recipesCeePeeKeSang